Whatever time of year it might be and whatever the occasion, you can’t go wrong with a local Fremantle florist shop. Everyone loves getting a beautifully arranged bouquet in the mail every now and then, so it’s best to make sure you join in on the bandwagon and put a smile on your special someone’s face with this gift idea. While it’s not something you should ever overlook however, availing of a flower delivery in Fremantle service can cost you a pretty penny, especially for bigger arrangements.
Don’t worry, though, as there are ways that you can save up on flower delivery and still get the best bang for your buck? Don’t believe us? Read on to find out just how you can buy the best flowers and save a few dollars along the way.
- Buy on the Weekends – Majority of flower shops restock their products on Mondays, which means the flowers that were up on display all week are going to be cleared out to make room for new stocks. That said, flower shops tend to mark down their prices towards the end of the week to make sure that every last flower is sold right before the new ones come in. If you’re hoping to buy flowers for your special someone and give them on the same day, it would be best to set your date on a weekend so you can take advantage of those marked down prices.
- Ask for Discounts – Some flower shops don’t put promos up on their store fronts, while other promos are pretty much common knowledge without the need for advertising. Before you buy a bouquet, ask if they give out any special discounts that you can avail of. Oftentimes, a local florist will offer price slashes to senior citizens and business groups. But there is one other special person that they give discounts to, and that’s their loyal customer. Patronize a local florist, and you’re bound to get a discount (or a freebie) the next time you visit.
- Get What’s in Season – February might seem like the perfect time for roses, but that’s not actually the case. Treloar Roses are in full bloom during the summer, which is why florists have to go through a lot of trouble just to stock up on roses for the ever popular heart’s day. This means they’re going to be extra expensive, not only because of demand, but because they’re not easy to source during this time of the year. So, the next time you think of buying roses on Valentine’s Day, think again. Ask your florist what’s in season and take your pick from their available selection. These products are likely to be less pricey, and equally beautiful as well.
- Bring Your Own Vase – Maybe you have a pretty jar lying around in your home, or maybe that vase on your table looks worthy enough to house a bouquet. Before you go to the florist, tote one of your personal containers to place the flowers in. Your florist will charge you only the value of the flowers, and minus the cost of the vase.
- Support Local Florists – Local florists will always offer their products at much cheaper prices, so make sure you support local. The best way to find an authentic local florist is to head down to their shop and to inspect it in order to ensure that it’s not just a big florist chain masquerading as otherwise. When it comes to send floral gifts to Fremantle, the best services are always given by local florists. Take the time to locate one you want to do business with and stay loyal to it for all of your floral needs. Who knows, you might just be on the receiving end of a discount one of these days.